Is the Pope Catholic?: Shocking Revelations About the World’s Most Powerful Religious Leader
Just before his untimely death in 1978, Pope Paul VI discovered that a shocking conspiracy had arisen and was about to engulf and consume the traditional Catholic Church. In a speech, the horrified Pope soberly warned, “The smoke of Satan has entered the very sanctuary of St. Peter’s basilica.”
The late Pope’s successor, Pope John Paul II, now leads a demonically energized religious Novus Ordo (New Order). This New Order is composed of the world’s most celebrated religious leaders, including Moslem, Jewish, “Christian,” Wicca, Buddhist, African Shaman, Zoroastrian, and Hindu.
The Catholic Church and former Protestant denominations are rapidly merging. The Pope has received in his forehead the Mark of Shiva (the Beast). The Pope has encouraged and allowed the Dalai Lama, god-man of Tibetan Buddhism, to use Catholic cathedrals for Buddhist rites and the worship of satanic idols. We are seeing the amazing fulfillment of Bible Prophecy.
You will be shocked as you see and hear the Pope:
• Bow before the throne of Buddhism’s chief monk.
• Take the mark of the god Shiva (the Beast) in his forehead from a Hindu priestess.
• Pray with leaders of Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism, and with African tribal witchdoctors, Asian shamen, Zoroastrian fire-worshippers, and Togo snake handlers.
• Kneel and pray at the gravesite of India’s most famous guru.
• Meet with Islamic world’s top political and religious leaders.
• Sit down with elite Jewish rabbis inside one of the world’s greatest synagogues and declare that Jews do not need to convert to Jesus.
• Meet privately with ecumenical leaders like U.S.A. evangelist Billy Graham, the Church of England’s Archbishop Carey, author Chuck Colson, and charismatic healer Benny Hinn—all of whom have publicly recognized the Pope as “The world’s greatest religious leader.”
• Participate in an occult earth ritual—led by a Native American Indian medicine-man—in which the Pope is “marked” on his forehead and accepts a feather as a talisman and charm.
• Oversee young dancing priestesses in Asian pagan ceremony.
• Stand beside a near-naked African tribal woman worshipper who breasts are totally bared.
• Endorse the restoration of Aztec Indian rituals (which included throat-slashing, the tearing out and cannibalizing of human hearts, and the ritualistic, sacrificial murder of chosen victims.)